MOT Testing in Egham & Staines
We can test class 1, 2, 4, 5 and 7 vehicles.
An annual MOT test is a legal requirement for every car over 3 years old. The test includes standardised emissions and road safety tests, to make sure that every vehicle on the road is safe and environmentally friendly to drive.
We offer a free retest within 10 working days, if your car fails its MOT. This means that any individual faults can be rectified, before a re-test ensures that they have been brought back to testing standards. A vehicle may only receive one re-test for each failed full MOT test it undergoes.
- Steering control.
- Steering system.
- Power steering.
- Suspension - general.
- Front suspension, front wheel bearings and driveshafts.
- Rear suspension and rear wheel bearings.
- Shock absorbers.
- Parking brake lever mechanism.
- Hand operated brake control valves.
- Service brake control.
- Anti-lock braking system.
- Mechanical brake components.
- Hydraulic, air and vacuum systems.
- Brake performance.
- Drivers view of the road.
- Audible warning (horn).
- Exhaust system.
- Exhaust emissions Petrol & diesel.
- General condition of vehicle.
- Vehicle structure.
- Body security.
- Body condition.
- Load security.
- Spare wheel and carrier.
- Fuel system.
- Registration plates and VIN details.
- Front and rear position lamps, rear registration plate.
- lamps, rear fog.
- Rear reflectors.
- Direction indicators and hazard warning devices.
- Headlamp aim.
*This list is not exhaustive